Hi Beauty Open Me! So as you can tell I am bringing you all a haul from Boohoo, In this haul, I will try each item on to show you how they fit on me in hopes that this helps you in your sizing selection and for fashion inspiration. Boohoo is a UK retailer […]
Often times I look at other people located in these states that have the privilege of bathing themselves in the sunshine and warm weather all year long and think that I am definitely living in the wrong zip code. In North Carolina, we have crazy unpredictable weather, especially during the colder months. When I am lucky enough I do take advantage of every moment I get that allows me to hang the coat up for a while. Being a stay at home mommy husband comes with multiple casual mid-day dates where my honey picks his girls up for lunch and a short day out before heading back to the office. I was ecstatic when I woke up and was notified that the weather was going to be nice and I didn’t have the necessity for a heavy coat. So what did I do? I eagerly headed to my closet and grabbed this cute and casual dress I recently ordered from Ashley Stewart during an amazing sale! If you are loyal to my blog (thank you) then you know that I live for dresses and I tell no lies when I say that I wear them year around, and you can too! Here are a few ways that you can get away with wearing dresses during the colder season:
- Choose Booties, Ankle Boots, Over the Knee or Mid-calf Boots
- Pay attention to the fabric, the thicker the fabric the warmer you will be in colder months
- Sweater dresses, a lot of these dresses with a sweater like material have the word “ribbed” in the description.
- Layer them with scarves, ponchos, and capes
- Choose a longer sleeve and Bundle up in a long line jacket or coat
- Throw on a pair of leggings/tights. Choose from sheer to opaque, fun prints, or lace to add some character and take a simple dress up a notch!
Before you leave, remember the first step in being yourself is loving yourself! Thank you all for stopping by Blessings beautiful people!